Phantoms Index du Forum

Phantoms Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Van Dijk: I know all the stories of LFC's past - now I want

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phantoms Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 5
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Van Dijk: I know all the stories of LFC's past - now I want Répondre en citant

Van Dijk: I know all the stories of LFC's past - now I want to write our own

sbobet asian Virgil van Dijk has only been a Liverpool player for five months, but he is well-versed in the club's storied European past having picked the brains of legends – and now he wants to place the names of his teammates alongside theirs. The Netherlands centre-back, who sealed a move to Merseyside from Southampton on January 1, has already experienced the magic of continental nights at Anfield in the successes over Manchester City and AS Roma.

And now, with Liverpool set to face Real Madrid in Saturday’s Champions League final, he wants the current crop to join the pantheon of greats who’ve hoisted the European Cup aloft for the Reds. “The Champions League nights I’ve played so far have been very special – even the away game against Roma was incredible, with their support and our support, which was fantastic as well,” Van Dijk told Liverpoolfc.com.

“To secure the Champions League final spot there was nice, it was crazy. I've spoken with a lot of big, big legends of the club already and I like hearing stories of them back in the day. It’s great to be part of something special now. “There is definitely a chance [to write our own history]. It is going to be a hard task, but we just need to believe in ourselves. We know we have the quality, we know we have the game plan to make it difficult for any opponent.

“We have to respect them in a certain way, but we’re not going to fear them. We want to win the game and we’re going to do everything that is possible. It’s going to be a very big game.” ‘No fear’ is a recurring sentiment during the dialogue with Van Dijk.  While the 26-year-old acknowledges the pedigree of the Spanish giants, their abundance of talent, as well as their nous in the climax of the competition, he feels the Reds shouldn’t approach the fixture with any apprehension. sbobet asian

“They’ve won three of the last four,” he states, in reference to Real’s stunning Champions League record. “They have experience, they have so much quality. “We need to look at them, but the main thing is to look at ourselves. I’ve said it before, we’re not here for no reason – we deserve to be here. “We need to show that as well on the pitch: be brave, do our thing, do what we normally do. It’s a one-off game, but we need to just be confident and show what we’re good at.

“Only the Roma away game we’ve lost in the Champions League, so that says a lot. The way we play, if everyone is 100 per cent and the tactics are spot-on, then we can make it difficult for any team. “They are experienced in these kind of games, they have played these type of games in the last few years. For us, it’s a little bit new, but that doesn’t matter really. We just need to play our game and be ready for anything that’s possible. I think we will be.” sbobet asian

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Mai - 11:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phantoms Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange